We were lucky enough to be invited to the opening of Corsa right before Christmas and I gotta say, we love it! The restaurant just opened in the base of Caldera House in Teton Village. It took over the old OYG space and they did a heavy remodel. They added that extra oomph that the space needed and its honestly so beautiful. Fun vibes are high! The beauty for PR dinners is that we get to try everything on the menu – and everything was delicious. It is an authentic Italian with a modern flare in a rustic yet laid back setting. Think….dress up or rock your apres ski outfit. We’ve eaten there since and my review could be summed up into an emoji: ????????
*please note that this was written after eating the winter 2022-23 menu and all dishes are subject to change
- Arancini – Adamo’s favorite Italian dish and these did not disappoint
- Little Gem Salad – extra yum
- Tapa Trio – I can’t go to a nice restaurant and not get the marinated olives and pickles!
- Funghi Fritti – I’m not a big mushroom fan but these are battered and I probably put the biggest dent in them
We opted for Gluten Free pizza doughs, which I’m always a little nervous about, but these turned out so so good. Like, I couldn’t tell it wasn’t regular dough.
- Margherita – always a classic
- Trufa Di Parma – so many great flavors combined into this one, very unique and a crowd favorite. Maybe my favorite dish on the menu?!
- Finnochio – another meaty pizza with yummy asiago cheese
Pastas & Secondi
- Rigatoni Norma – OH EM GEEEEE this pasta is divine!
- Bolognese – not heavy, just right, with the perfect amount of basil
- Ribeye Steak – this came out with our pizzas and pasta dishes, and it was so wonderful to share
We ordered everything to be shared at the table, which I think is the way to go to experience all of the flavors on the Corsa menu, plus its fun! I’ll definitely be back for more dinners and apres ski pizza sessions at the pizza oven bar.
You can book via Resy.com or head to their website to make a reservation.
Open Daily 11:30am-9:30pm
3275 W Village Dr, Teton Village, WY 83025 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 307-201-5350