- 3,667 square feet | 4 Bedrooms | 3 Baths | 3.24 Acres
- Fully remodeled log cabin
- Location! In between Town of Jackson and Teton Village in the lovely neighborhood of Bar Y
- Converted greenhouse to outdoor living space
- Spacious outdoor decks
- Teton Views are always a plus with southern facing windows – perfect for morning coffees
- Listing Price: $3,595,000
Why I Love
The upstairs master suite was absolutely dreamy with a remodeled bath featuring a tub with a view. The walk-in closet and big windows offer privacy and abundant sunlight. Everytime I stepped in the master suite, I was immediately happy! An open, airy kitchen and large fireplace fills the main room with lots of warmth making it the perfect room to gather with family and friends. And so much natural light throughout home, including downstairs out to the covered outdoor patio.
Are you interested in buying or selling real estate in Jackson Hole? Give me a shout and let’s talk!
Photos by Lindley Rust